Temporary HR Administrator
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering a utility business to recruit a HR Administrator on a temporary basis. Due to absence, they now need someone to join their team for 1-2 months and support on the Operational Administration piece.
• Within this role, you will be giving first line support to managers. You will be involved in generating contracts, updating starters and leavers and updating information on HR system
• Dealing with internal and external queries, responding as appropriate and/or ensuring that all messages are passed on in a timely manner;
• Drafting general correspondence;
• Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms across offices, refreshments, checking rooms prior to meetings and liaising with other attendees, both internal and external;
• Managing diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding members of the senior team of meetings on a daily basis
• Dealing with induction packs and reference requests when needed
What we need from you:
• Experience working within a fast paced HR environment.
• Ideally, you will be CIPD or equivalent.
• A self-starter who is organised and efficient when involved in a variety projects at any one time.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.