Service Improvement Manager
Service Improvement Manager - Branch, Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBMW)serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Service Improvement Manager - Branch.
In this role, you will:
- Enable frontline teams, through business partnering, to help identify, diagnose and prioritise customer issues which impact on satisfaction level
- Determine root cause, size of issue, impact on target audience and impact on strategic plan, then drive action from these findings
- Influence the business areas to agree and implement service and processes which reflect the strategic fit, customer sensitivity, volume, and Profit and Loss (P&L) impact
- Understand the customer journey across channels to identify issues within the current customer experience and drive remedial action to address
- Produce summaries and presentations to be shared with relevant stakeholders to help influence suitable interventions in response to findings
- Manage and escalate risks and issues relevant to activities being undertaken whilst at all times ensuring changes to regulation are applied
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Sets and achieves challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- The ability to self-start, to think creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills
This role can be based nationally in either of the following locations - Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Sheffield, Chester, Southampton, or Bristol.
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009R56.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.