This well established growing business is now looking to recruit an Administrator due to company growth. This company works with lots of online retailers so you will be working within a busy department where tasks and demands change on a daily basis. You’ll be responsible for daily administration for the sales admin and ecommerce team and will work closely with the marketing, operations and warehouse departments.
You’ll need to be well organised, efficient and work accurately under pressure. The ability to prioritise your own workload and to cope with constantly changing priorities and demands in a calm and effective way is crucial.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Reporting into the Senior Ecommerce Administrator
- General administration support
- Production of Proof of Delivery (POD) paperwork
- Managing customer samples
- Support in answering customer queries (email)
- Support the team in managing and servicing online customers
- Generating reports to help manage customer fines and charges
- Generating quotes and filing
- Holiday cover for admin team (Sales order processing and customer liaison)
- At least 3 years solid admin experience
- Experience of sales admin
- Experience of working with customer portals
- Good Excel knowledge
- Used to a varied workload
- Methodical and accurate in approach to tasks
- Manage own time to complete tasks
- Enthusiastic individual
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent company that encourages career progression from within
- Full time permanent position
- Salary around £18k
- Excellent benefits package
- Hours: Mon to Thurs 9 - 5.15pm and Fridays 9 - 4pm.
Please send your CV for an intermediate interview.
Please note due to high volumes of applications if you have not heard from us within 5 working days you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.