Macildowie are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the MD of a company based in Leamington Spa.
This is a permanent full time position.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain the MD's diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments.
- Schedule meetings as required
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD or redirect as appropriate
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Maintain effective data filling system with the ability to retrieve files quickly.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for meetings and engagements he is involved in.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Support marketing and sales activities by preparing presentation material
- Provide administrative support to the MD's sales team
- Collate critical performance reports from finance, HR, Sales and Business Operations
- Provide a flexible service that is in line with the MD's working patterns
- Provide support from time to time to other senior directors
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Discretion and trustworthiness often party to confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability often working to deadlines and time pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A sound knowledge of software packages Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint and the ability to learn company-specific software as required
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.