Costing Manager / Cost Accountant
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for an experienced Costing Manager / Cost Accountant to join a reputable business in Leek, on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role, and will provide continual monitoring and ensure the achievement of the Gross Profit for both the business and Production Units.
Duties will include:
- Costing, checking and monitoring of all products
- Monthly analysis of Gross Profit
- Day to day management of Costing Clerks
- Manage yearly price increase requests
- Ongoing price increases
- Re-cost of existing products
- Calculate and communicate new annual labour rates and overhead contribution rates
- Compilation of the range pricing document file
The successful Costing Manager will have the following:
- Proven experience in a Costing role, ideally in a manufacturing business
- Strong system exposure
- Approachable, adaptable and confident personality
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews will be held immediately and salary will be dependent on the individual.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use year's experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.