Spill Response Operative x 2
Spill Response Operative
Salary: GBP17,000 - GBP18,000 per annum (DoE) plus overtime
About the company
Adler and Allan Group provide a range of professional oil industry services and environmental services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
Duties of the Spill Response Operative:
- Undertake all spill response works in strict accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation. The post holders will hold full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation.
- Responsible for cleaning all plant and equipment post job and identifying repair work required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company and completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
- Take part in the depot "On Call Rotas" as required.
- Any other duties for which the post holder is qualified for and capable of undertaking
Requirements of the Spill Response Operative:
- Previous experience gained in a similar environment and industry
- Full clean UK driving licence and previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation.
- Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
- They are looking to recruit self-motivated individuals, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties in the interests of developing knowledge and a career with the company.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and the successful candidate may be required to undertake a DBS check to satisfy client requirements.
Spill Response Operative Benefits:
- 21 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Pensions Scheme
- Free onsite parking
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Spill Response Operative role is right for you then please apply today!