Support Worker - Market Drayton
About the role
Rates of Pay £9.00 per hour
6 hours per day Monday to Friday
We are recruiting Now in the Market Drayton area to Support a young male with an acquired brain injury, he is looking for committed Support Workers who can help him with his rehabilitation.
You will be there to take our client out into the community, shopping, going to the gym and activities he is interested in as well as supporting with promoting personal hygiene and finances.
You must be a car driver and have your own business insurance to enable you to be successful for this role.
Immediate Interviews and FAST Track recruitment.
You must possess the following:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Provide references to evidence your skills and experience
• Are committed and reliable
• Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).