Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Leamington Spa
Our client is a highly respected firm of solicitors based in Warwickshire. IIP quality accredited, they provide a wide range of legal services to corporate & commercial clients. They are currently looking for a driven and reliable communicator to join their team in Leamington Spa. This is an amazing opportunity to receive outstanding training, guidance & support and start a valued and successful career.
- Dealing with a variety of administrative tasks, such as answering calls, letters/faxes/emails from customers, third parties and debt management companies.
- Assisting the debt collecting team where necessary.
- Ensuring that all inbound correspondence is handled in accordance with procedures and is distributed to specialist areas where applicable.
- Ensuring that all correspondence is processed in line with rules and regulations and meets the high quality standards.
- Responsible for a positive customer experience on every contact.
- Responsible for delivering all KPI's and objectives so that business goals are met.
- To assess and resolve administrative enquiries or requests primarily in writing ideally at the first point of contact unless specialist knowledge or investigation is needed.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining company systems so that any information given and actions taken regarding to any customer enquiry are logged and followed up within agreed SLA's.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work to targets and SLA's
- Confident and assertive communicator both written and on the telephone.
- Ability to liaise professionally both internally and externally via telephone, email, face to face or letter
- Able to deliver straight-forward customer service of high quality.
- Effective organisation and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Flexible and proactive
- Good attention to detail and task driven.
Benefits include 22 Days Holiday + B/Hol, Pension & Healthcare Scheme, Training & Development, annual salary review, onsite subsidised staff cafe and much more.
The starting salary will be increased following the successful completion of the probationary period.
You will be expected to work on a rota basis, working shifts to provide cover between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Applicants will be required to complete a credit and DBS check at interview stage.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lisa on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.