Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist
Our client's store is expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you, they are looking for a Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist that is as passionate about customers and food as they are, to join the team in Warwick!
As a Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist you will be the face of the store, with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will enjoy making sandwiches quickly and efficiently and as the customer likes it! You will take pride in your role and ensure that their gold standard of ingredients is maintained!
Sandwich Artists are essential in the day to day operation of their stores! You are the face of this wonderful vibrant and fun business.
Working as part of a busy team, you will be using your own initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast paced food environment.
Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist responsibilities include:
- Greets customers and provides a welcoming and friendly store environment
- Prepares ingredients and delivers exceptional quality sandwiches in a timely manner
- Demonstrates a real understanding of the menu items and can explain it to customers in an enthusiastic manner
- Cash management, giving change, recording orders
- Ingredient management during the shift
- Working as part of a busy team
- Food handling and preparation according to the brand formula
- Helps manage quality control
- Cleanliness and ensures area is tidy and hygienic
The Ideal Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist:
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! just a passion for customer service and an enthusiastic and energetic personality.
With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will delight in making fresh, quality sandwiches for your customers. You will be fanatical about fresh produce, cleanliness and always deliver a friendly greeting.
You Will Receive:
For your hard work as their Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist, you will receive a competitive rate of GBP7.50 - GBP8.00 per hour as well as benefits, including:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
Our client is one of the UK's largest privately-owned forecourt operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, KFC, Greggs and Burger King.
This role is in the most successful global sandwich franchise in the UK! However excellent career progression is offered across their growing brand portfolio.
If you have the passion and the ambition to join and manage their fantastic team in Warwick, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY today!
Successful Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.