Customer Retention Representative
- Respond to in-bound call centre customer retention calls for guests currently on the Limitless membership platform.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales and activity targets that are set Corporate Sales and Guest Service Managers.
- Adhere to SLA's that have been set by the Corporate Sales and Guest Service Managers.
- Identify and resolve customer issues around wanting to cancel their membership using creative sales techniques.
- Exercise creative negotiation and sales techniques to motivate customers to continue using Limitless.
- Sell additional or upgraded services, while providing a quality customer experience.
- Complete administrative work that supports the sales element of the role by using the provided CRM system correctly as well as supporting the wider Guest Services team with additional day to day administravive duties.
- Comfortably work within a team of Retention Representatives who are all working towards the same goal.
- Live ODEON's Vision & Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
- Must have worked for a Retention Team for more than a year
- Receive inbound retention calls from current customers, for sales and revenue generation, in a fast-paced Guest Services call centre environment.
- Utilise proactive persuasive/retention skills to turn requests for disconnection into sales and save opportunities by identifying customer needs.
- Achieve monthly key performance metrics and call quality performance through utilisation of persuasive skills, defined call flow structure, and adherence to provided a schedule.
- Educate customers on active product features, service offerings, billing options, and product value.
- Increase revenue through up-selling membership options to existing customers.
- Responsible for utilising multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve queries for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Adhering to other duties as assigned by the Corporate Sales and Guest Service Managers