Domestic Gas Installation Engineer
Domestic Boiler Installer - Contractor - covering Derby and surrounding
£20 per hour
We are currently recruiting experienced Gas Engineers to work on a long term contract basis installing central heating systems for a large and reputable client.
- Gas Safe registered
- CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 ACS Qualifications
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Gas Heating or Plumbing
- Own van and tools including a flue gas analyser with calibration certificate
- Waste carriers licence
- Current Public Liability Insurance for £2million
We are looking for fully competent engineers that can complete installation work to a high standard with no supervision.
Duties of the role will consist of:
- Full central heating installations
- Boiler upgrades and exchanges
- Power flushing (If you have your own)
This is contract work that pays £20 per hour paid on a price per job basis.
To apply for this role please email your CV to