Cream Personnel are recruiting for a Temporary Production Operatives for our client based in Rugeley.
The role will be based within a printing department and you will ensure all the machines have sufficient supplies to ensure ongoing print. When supplies are not available in the production area you will go to the adjoining unit to collect further supplies. You will also remove all waste paper and dispose of it in the recycling area.
Working as a part of a team, you will deliver the highest levels of productivity and quality of service in what is a demanding and secure environment.
- Be willing to undertake a Disclosure Scotland. This is a disclosure of known spent convictions.
- Happy to be credit checked - don't worry, as long as all CCJ's are settled and you are not a bankrupt this will be fine!
- Willing to sign the Official Secrets Act
- Be reliable and responsible
- Capable of handling confidential materials
- Well organised with good communication skills
- Good time-management
- Able to work in a manual handling environment and work to targets
Hours of Work
Rotating shifts 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm -7am
Duration of Assignment
Permanent contracts may be available for the right candidates.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.