Assistant Campaign Manager
Kingspan Insulation has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Campaign Manager to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will be on a full time permanent basis working 39 hours per week and be paid a competitive salary of £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Kingspan Insulation is a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of premium high performance rigid insulation within the building services sector. We are now looking to recruit an Assistant Campaign Manager, based in Pembridge, who will have responsibility for devising and running marketing campaigns. Other duties will include campaign management, campaign reporting, stakeholder management, digital management and agency management.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Campaign Manager
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns for the organisation
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns
Skills needed to become our Assistant Campaign Manager
- Proven ability of (or be willing to work towards) managing several integrated campaigns simultaneously
- Capability to understand and interpret technical product information
- Knowledge of digital marketing and experience, including managing and updating social media and online channels, is desirable.
- It is essential that you have advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Educated to degree level
- Strong planning and organisational abilities with the aptitude to successfully multi task.
- Excellent judgment
- Creative problem solving skills, as well as being market focused
- Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers to build effective relationships
- Have stature, gravitas and confidence to gain the credibility and respect from all areas of the organisation
- Ability to thrive under pressure
Benefits of working for us
- Contributory Pension
- Profit Related Bonus
- Discounted gym membership
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Assistant Campaign Manager then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959202870