Mechanical Fitter / HGV Fitter
GBP12 per hour
Fitter / Mechanical Engineer required by a busy and progressive engineering firm, who has the ability to work with agricultural and distribution mechanical equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Hands on engineering
- Mechanical fitting
- Understanding of mechanical engineering drawings
- Quality inspection
Previous experience in a busy workshop environment and working with agriculture equipment and/or forklift trucks. Candidate must have skills in mechanical fitting, hydraulics, basic auto electrical and fitting.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Effective mechanical fitting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- It is essential that candidates have there own tools
- Candidates must have there own transport to be able to get to workshop as no public transport available.
GBP12 per hour working Monday to Friday, 42 standard hours a week with occasional overtime available at an enhanced pay rate. Free on site parking. The position starts as temp on going but could lead to temp to perm for the right candidate.
This is a great time to join an established company that is growing in size and increasing sales year on year.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.