Temporary Data Entry
6 days left
- Contract Type
To be considered for this role, you must be available to start immediately.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To code and charge out delivery tickets.
- Input ticket numbers from supplier's invoices for correct price.
- To liaise with the Regional Offices regarding expected cost of material, confirmation of special
prices and order numbers.
- To liaise with suppliers and hauliers regarding:
- a) Price differences
- b) Materials ordered
- c) Invoices charged to us in error
- d) Credits
- e) Query resolving and validating
- To match credit notes received from suppliers/hauliers to relevant invoices.
- Request outstanding PODs from hauliers and suppliers.
- Process EDI invoices.
- Your specific duties may be changed or varied according to the demands of the Administration department.
Whilst we would love to get back to all applicants, due to the volume of entries if you haven't had a response following your application within 3 working days unfortunately you have not been successful.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.