Home Care Supervisor
Domiciliary Home Care Supervisor
Ideally suited for: Care Assistant / Domiciliary Carer / Senior Carer / Home Care Worker
Salary: GBP8.35 - GBP9.60 per hour
Hours: Full time 35 Hours per week - 6.30am-2pm - 3pm-11pm - Alternative Weekends.
The Care Bureau's Rugby branch is recruiting for a Home Care Supervisor role. If you are a carer looking to make advancements in your career, this position could be the perfect next step for you!
As a Domiciliary Supervisor, your role will be to assist the Domiciliary Manager with the day to day management of our care service, which can involve a variety of tasks ensuring that no day is ever the same at The Care Bureau.
- Participation in the planning of client care at assessment meetings / reviews.
- Liaising with external professional care organisations (Social Workers, CPNS, and GPs ETC) to help develop a total package of care after consultation with management.
- Production and delivery of client care plans and MAR sheets.
- Allocation of daily calls for new clients or holiday / sickness cover as required.
- Attendance of Domiciliary calls as required in the event of new clients, holiday or sickness cover.
- Incident support to care staff on the field as required.
- Listen, support and resolve client queries or questions as required.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Experience in care is essential.
- Candidates must hold a full UK drivers licence.
- Free DBS Check*
- Free Uniform
- Paid Mileage allowance
- Paid in depth Training programme.
- On-site Training organisation facilitating any extra courses as required for client needs or self-progression.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday
- Ongoing support throughout employment.
- Guaranteed Shift Patterns.
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.