Infrastructure Project Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Infrastructure Project Manager based in Warwick on a 6 Month Contract
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience with Migration and Infrastructure
Infrastructure Project Manager with experience of IT infrastructure and networking environments. Expected to work with a range of internal customers managing infrastructure and networking implementations, migrations to facilitate a corporate restructure and deliver transformation OR costs saving benefits.
* Working in and communicating effectively with various departments and stakeholders
* Implementing and concluding IT Infrastructure Projects in an outsourced IT environment
* Project plans and status reports
* Produce project estimates and project plans.
* Managing budgets effectively, experienced delivering projects on time and within budget
* Manage delivery of infrastructure /network implementations and migrations, covering various technologies
* Plan deliverable for internal resources and third party partners
* To track, communicate and report on the progress against project milestones
* Communicate with key stakeholders and team members; and escalate issues where necessary
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and reply to this email.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer