Junior Sales Manager, FTSE 100 Organisation - GBPcompetitive salary + Benefits + Exceptional career progression.
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Organization and a key engineering partner to the UK's most vital services. This particular role functions within their critical services division and focuses on major contracts with the MET police, London Fire Brigade and Ambulance Service.
The successful Junior Sales Manager will work closely alongside the business development manager to learn the business, understand the market and develop into a skill business development Professional. You will get to travel to meet clients, be involved with pitches and presentations and learn how to secure business.
Main Purpose of Role
- Grow, retain and enhance existing accounts
- Regularly update company pipeline
- Help develop accurate quotations on the NAV system
- Identify and develop new clients and convert into increased business
- Creating detailed quotations which may be part of a bidding process
- Capturing customers' requirements and developing them into finished product
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with the customer
- Work with technical and production departments to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Representing B.V.E.at trade shows and exhibitions
- Creating and presenting sales pitches
- Gather market and customer information
- Work within a small team
- Be able to project manage
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have good communication skills
- Have sales experience
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading business and be given all of the training, support and tools you need to become a business development manager. As you progress you will be rewarded with significant pay increases and further benefits such as a company car. If you are hardworking and ambitious don't miss this excellent opportunity. Get in touch now.