Due to continuing business success, recently awarded projects and continued growth strategy, our client now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Claims Specialist to join the team in our client's Coventry Office.
What will I be responsible for?
Based in the Procurement function, the Claims Specialist role involves the processing of all claims for material non-conformances in supply chain and replenishing the materials to site. Your duties will also include:
- Processing of claims for materials from all business streams according to Company procedures
- Analyse material claims data to define root cause and implement measures to increase claims win rate
- Ensure the timely return of non-conforming materials, where requested by suppliers, to meet targeted cost reduction associated with non-returned items
- Re-define a clear process for material claims and clearly communicate to the business
- Identify and action claim reduction initiatives
- Creation of a reporting function for monthly material claims analysis
- Presentation of claim root cause analysis to branch network, and all concerned business areas, to improve and optimise the claims process.
- Verification of specific material costs
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- To provide support to all business areas on claims process and tools
What our client are looking for
The successful Claims Specialist will have proven experience within a similar role, as well as possess high attention to detail. You will also have:
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively whilst maintaining a high level of internal and external customer service
- Educated to Degree level, with demonstrable track record of success in administration and analysis roles, preferably within the Engineering/ Construction environment
- Technical or Engineering background
- Previous experience in the disciplines of Construction or Logistics would be an advantage
- Available to travel around the UK and Ireland when required
- Full UK Driving licence
About The Business
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, our client is a leading global provider of lifts, escalators and moving walks and related product services. Their innovative and environmentally friendly access and transit management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies. A pioneer in sustainable mobility, our client is at the forefront of technological advances through its partnership with Solar Impulse, a cutting-edge project to fly around the world in a plane powered only by solar energy.
In return for your hard work as a Claims Specialist, you can expect to receive a competitive salary with a range of benefits such as 25 days holiday and personal career development.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Claims Specialist then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.