Automotive Paint Technician
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world's most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Automotive Paint Technician to join their team. These roles are offered on a ongoing, rolling contract basis with long term, permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
You will be working alongside a group of skilled technicians assisting with the preparation of prestige vehicles including one off vehicles for new model launches at international motor shows and large fleets of dynamic launch vehicles for media events
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience of working with classic cars is desirable
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Full automotive apprenticeship
- At least City and Guilds or NVQ Level 1 & 2 in an automotive discipline and preferably Level 3
- At least 5 years high end body work experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexibility in working hours and location as per business needs.
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED (6 points maximum)
A flexible attitude towards working hours is essential as shifts and overtime will be required:
Shift pattern one
Monday to Thursday 5.55am-2.05pm, Friday 6am-11.20pm
Shift pattern two
Monday to Thursday 1.50pm-10pm, Friday 11.05pm-4.25pm
Please Note: The pay rates stated above are made up of three elements, Hourly pay rate, Holiday pay and Apex Recruitment's contribution to the payroll administrator's fee