Business Development Executive (Basic up to GBP20,000 plus uncapped comm
Due to continued expansion of our successful sales department, we are looking to recruit highly self-motivated, self-driven, passionate individuals to join our very successful Business Development team.
Job Purpose: To generate new sales leads and create quality appointments for Network Telecom Systems and Network Consultants.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pro-actively making outbound calls to potential clients to schedule quality appointments with Managing Directors and Senior Decision Makers for our Systems and Network Consultants.
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed appointment targets.
- To reach and hit set Key Performance indicators on calls made and call duration.
- Track sales leads generated, follow up as appropriate and update relevant CRM at each stage of the sales cycle for the various business opportunities worked.
- Complete on time and to schedule, all relevant reporting procedures when/if required.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable effective service.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external members of the team, ensuring a professional and pleasant working environment.
- Liaise, as necessary, with Departmental Managers, in order to determine and support the delivery of customer requirements.
- Promote the establishment and development of the Network Telecom brand. Be proactive in generating and reporting all relevant market intelligence.
- Provide a positive demeanour at all times, to ensure high motivation and morale amongst the team.
- Keep abreast of developments within the market sector.
- To monitor and manage internal security, primarily in connection with company data.
- Responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development.
- To carry out all your duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for your own health & safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work. To co-operate fully with Network Telecom in matter of health and safety.
- Work within the framework of company procedures.
- Minimum of 1 year working within a sales environment is highly preferred but not essential.
- Communication skills and professionalism are an essential requirement for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales and activity quota.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent Communication and listening skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Team Player; confident personality with a good sense of humour and who enjoys a challenge
- PC literate.
In return, we are offering a basic salary of up to GBP20,000 with an uncapped commission package of over GBP40,000 OTE.
This post will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their skills and to further their career within a forward thinking company.