SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with experience of working within an Automotive Manufacturing environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Being part of a forward thinking and developing Engineering team, you will play a key role in the expansion of a large scale manufacturing facility.
- Heavy involvement in day to day manufacturing operations providing engineering support to manufacturing cells inclusive of lean improvements and supporting shop floor staff.
- Equally you will be involved in New Product Introduction activities including liaison with the customer, manufacturing, quality, logistics and purchasing from specification to production handover.
- Other involvement will be in tooling design and development and ensuring project timelines are adhered to within budget.
The ideal person will be/have:
- An experiences Manufacturing Process Engineer with a time served background or Engineering qualification.
- A good grounding in machining processes, tooling requirements or welding processes.
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of GBP32,000 - GBP40,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or email Reece Saunders on