6 days left
- Contract Type
HQ4816 Installation Engineer
Location: Towcester (Field Based)
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 DOE
An opportunity now exists to work for a UK leading Wheel Alignment and Equipment Specialists. You will deliver, install and train on the equipment, conducting the necessary processes to fulfil the installation to the company's quality standards.
You will install a wide range of equipment at customers sites located throughout the UK. This role will also include working in the workshop in Towcester, building and preparing equipment for installation and other general workshop duties. The equipment range covers Wheel Aligners, Vehicle Lifts (4 Post & Scissor), Tyre Changers and Wheel Balancers.
Applications from ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
You role is based out of Towcester and will be expected to fulfil the following according company procedures and Health and safety policies;
- Assembly of Equipment - at Towcester and onsite at customer's premises
- Delivery and installation of equipment to site
- Training of customers on new equipment
- Carrying out calibrations/upgrades on equipment when required
- Other duties associated with a busy Aftersales / Sales Department including up keep of; vehicles, tooling, premises as required
There will be occasions where you will be required to have overnight stays (fully paid expenses) with early starts and possible late finishes
- Full UK clean driving licence
- Mechanical /Electronic Engineering experience. (Qualifications not essential)
- Fault finding / Diagnosis
- Problem Solving
- Good customer service skills
- Practical Capability
Experience within a similar role in the automotive trade or similar industrial field would be advantageous.
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays. (2 day increase after 5 years' service)
- Company Pension
- Training/Courses available
GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 DOE