An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a leading automotive company based in Warwickshire on a temporary basis of up to 3 months.
This role is offering a competitive hourly salary of between GBP29,000 - GBP35,000 dependent on experience.
As the HR Advisor, your responsibilities will be:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service to specific contracts, in line with the HR Charter
- Support the HR Director and HR Business Partner to drive organisational performance by contributing to the development of and implementing the HR strategy
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in response to business requirements and in line with relevant legislation.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are communicated appropriately; ensuring key information is passed on in an effective manner.
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with all management, colleagues and site union representatives, establishing professional credibility.
- Guide, coach and facilitate managers through employee relations cases (e.g. disciplinary, grievances, redundancies etc.), intervening and steering in the appropriate direction, while taking account of governing policies, employment law and business needs
- Support managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes.
- Effectively collate and monitor KPIs, analyse trends and identify remedial action to facilitate a proactive HR approach.
- Manage recruitment campaigns for salaried vacancies, ensuring they are dealt with swiftly and effectively in line with best practice, company values and employment law
- To oversee, prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment, include accurate and timely notification to the relevant parties regarding changes to terms and conditions.
- To develop, oversee and execute on-boarding programmes for all Management and Head Office new entrants, ensuring a comprehensive and consistent approach is taken.
- To co-ordinate all activities relating to the Transfer of Undertakings
- To provide advice and guidance to managers regarding sickness absence, liaising with Occupational Health and undertaking case review meetings. Co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to sickness absence.
- Contribute and support the continuous improvement of HR systems, practices and policies in the organisation, ensuring they underpin our Company culture.
- Prepare and communicate briefings over a range of HR related topics
- Assist and lead where appropriate on other Human Resources projects and activities.
- Conduct and record exit interviews/questionnaires and co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to staff retention.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and Human Resources best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement in the service offered.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the HR Business Partner and/or the Board of Management.
This role will require travel 3 days a week to Luton and Ellesmere Port. You will need to be CIPD qualified at Level 5 or above, (or equivalent) you must be immediately available as the role requires someone as soon as possible.
If interested, please apply. Contact - Mya Group