IT Manager - VMware - Coventry- GBP37k overtime
IT Manager - VMware - Coventry- GBP37k + overtime
Some evening and weekend work will be required
An exciting opportunity for a IT Manager who must have previous experience in an events, retail or hospitality sector, to join a IT Services Specialist company based in Coventry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and administering a virtualise server and network infrastructure, they will be working alongside an internal team to ensure that the infrastructure can support the dynamic nature of the business.
The successful candidate will supervising and mentoring a support engineer to help carry out pro-active maintenance on servers and network infrastructure to ensure best practice is implemented and adhered to.
- Client -
CV Screen is recruiting for an experienced IT Manager to join a highly successful company in their industry, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
- Experience working in IT Administrator or 3rd line network engineer position for at least 3+ years
- Strong experience of routing and firewall configuration, fault finding and support
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS 7,8 and 10
- Cisco switches and firewalls
- Experience with virtualization technologies and in particular VMware
- Windows Server 2008 to 2016
- Office 365 administration
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Manager with previous experiences in retail, events or hospitality, to join a company who offer great opportunities for career progression.
Basic salary to GBP37k + overtime
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Experienced IT Manager
With retail, hospitality or events experience
Based in Coventry