Research Executive (Exhibitions)
Our client, an internationally renowned events and exhibitions company is looking for a talented person to join their successful exhibition team.
You will be an integral part of the business as you will be speaking to key accounts; researching information, maximising sales and building relationships with new clients for them.
- Researching organisations and individuals to ensure you chat with decision makers and/or key influencers
- Researching new target markets to enter to ensure sustainable growth.
- Telemarketing activity of calling shows of a minimum of 30 calls per day per show
- Diarise regular contact and make new business calls and expand company's database in line with the show prospecting plan.
- Maintain accurate entries and develop new contacts, pipeline opportunities within the company database.
- Arrange external credential presentation meetings, face to face or via conference call for either/and/or Sales Director and Business Development Manager.
- Pre-arrange meetings for specific show walking in line with industry sector.
Main Qualities & Skills Needed
- Confident with the ability to build relationships
- Experience of working in a telesales/telemarketing role
- Knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office
- Assertive with a friendly, flexible personality
If you have the above skills and experience and would like an opportunity to work in the events industry, please send your CV urgently to Watson-HR who are working as agents for this client.