Senior Nurse/Team Leader
My client is a charitable organisation that provides a range of flexible individualised care and support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health support needs and older people.
They are now looking for a Team Leader to join their senior staff and help with the day to day running of the care home.
Your duties will include:
- Providing 24/7 support.
- To assist the Manager and Deputy Manager with operational management of the scheme
- Taking responsibility for specific activities including the management of the staff.
- To provide administrative support for the branch.
- The post holder will deputies for the Manager when require.
- To ensure that the highest standard of care is maintained in accordance with all policies and procedures, and CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
This is a very rewarding role and will suit a candidate already working within residential care.
To apply for this exciting role you must have the following qualification:
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3 (or equivalent) working in a care and support setting.
- An understanding of PCPs and person-centred tools. An understanding of community network.
The right candidate will also be subject to a DBS check.
If you are ready for this challenge, then please APPLY NOW!