Holistic Financial Planning Technician
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Holistic Financial Planning Technician to join their busy and expanding team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the firm's Advice Guidance, as and when delivered.
- Participating in and delivering comprehensive financial research in all financial planning areas, within set SLAs, on products and investments on an independent basis using company-approved research tools.
- Producing, when required, tax and other complex calculations.
- Preparing and interpreting complex plan information with a view to completing transfer analysis.
- Preparing complex financial planning reports across all advice areas, within set SLAs.
- Researching and reviewing, where necessary, new and existing legislation and technical/product information to aid in the role that is performed.
- Communicating with IFAs coherently on a regular basis, in order to gather sufficient information on client cases, and updating on case progress.
- Maintaining and developing knowledge and technical understanding of all financial planning concepts, through personal management of own CPD.
- Completing work, as required, towards the creation of the firm's independent centralised research list.
- Participating in firm research projects, adhering to set deadlines, as and if required Requirements.
- Demonstration of holistic knowledge and experience in personal and corporate financial planning and in the construction of financial planning research and suitability reports.
- Experience in an IFA environment, demonstrating quality communications of constructive feedback.
- Aptitude in Microsoft Office Key Risk Responsibilities. Completion of assigned tasks, ensuring that SLAs are adhered to.
- Delivery of accurate and thorough research, calculations and FPRs to advisers.
- Contribution into technical and regulatory development of advisers and/or staff on a specific case basis.
- Contribution into holistic development of Financial Planning Technicians.
- Thorough research conducted where necessary and referring to Technical Research Manager, where necessary Key Performance Measures.
- Good quality MI in relation to tasks conducted.
The role holder should have their Diploma in Financial Planning and be willing to take further qualifications, which are relevant to the role. The successful candidate will have a high standard of written and numerical skills, along with the ability to demonstrate strong report writing skills. You should also work accurately and have great attention to detail.
Please note, due to the high level of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has not been successful.