Job Title: CNC setter/Operator
Salary: GBP11.00 an hour, Days only with overtime available
This well established company provides high quality sub-contract machining services to some of the worlds best known Automotive OEMS's They have built a solid reputation forbeing able reduce lead times and maintaining very high standards
The production department has a comprehensive range of high speed CNC machining centres and CNC lathes supported by a computerised Co-ordinate measuring machine nwhich are all set up to handle both low and high volume contracts.
Due to the volume of work they have coming in they are looking for an experienced Setter/Operator.
- Setting and running Haas CNC milling machines
- Checking on parts produced
- Following works instructions and processes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Able to set and operate CNC milling machines
- Able to program is advantageous as most of the machines have pre set programms
- Able to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Experience Setting 3 & 4 Axis milling machines
- Experience working to tight tolerances and low and high volume runs
- Either Fanuc, Haas or Mazak controller knowledge is essential
- A keen attitude and desire to grow with the company.
This is a permanent position working days only- 7.00am -4.00pm Mon- Thursday with a 12.00 finnish on a Friday. The company can offer a very stable environment and have an extremely low turnover of staff. Overtime is available. If you are keen to secure your future please send your CV to or call Zandy on for more informationEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.