Internal Existing Account Consultant
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is looking to recruit Internal Existing Account Consultant to join their busy and results driven team.
The successful role holder will be responsible for a set of customers made up of historical accounts that order from consumables. You will also be responsible for managing the customers day to day and their requirements, as well as developing the accounts by identifying, creating and closing new product core line sale opportunities and current promotions. You must have the ability to build excellent relationships with your customers, understand their requirements and overcome and obstacles to ensure the customer is retained and happy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agrees targets including managing down time and general productivity
- Understand customer needs and requirements identify the opportunities to build pipelines and close deals
- Contribute towards company targets and profit by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets as an individual and contributing to the teams
- Retain Current Account Portfolio to ensure all customers are still trading with us on Core lines
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and within time-scales
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills when talking to both external and internal customers, use appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods with a view to achieve objective and or business growth.
- Use internal customer contact tools and systems, to manage the day to day running of your data, ensure systems are maintained and updated at all times
- Embrace methods of working practice and development of a "can do "will do" approach
- Adopt best practices within the team, share and highlight areas where the team and our customers can benefit either through different ways of working or approaches
The ideal candidate should be able to negotiate and make pricing decisions and delivery to set targets. You must be able to handle any customer issues as they occur and assist with customer service .
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.