Business Relationship Lead
7 days left
- Contract Type
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP LEAD
Initial 3 Months
Large Automotive Company
In summary, the Corporate IT Business Relationship Lead (Business analyst) will work closely with relevant Heads of IT/Business Relationship Management on Finance and other corporate functions to define and support definition of project setup, functional and non-functional requirements in order to deliver strategic and/or project goals.
The candidate will support the team with demand gateway submissions, development of the business case, analysis and requirements gathering. The candidate will liaise with Enterprise architects, solution architects, Project delivery and service delivery to ensure projects are successfully handled from initial demand to select and handover into project delivery.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful Project Definition
- Process improvements
- Growth and adding value of knowledge/subject matter expertise as relevant
- Visibility within leadership of relevant business & IT areas
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Providing high quality analytical services to the Finance IT teams
- Understanding the business needs of the client and providing potential options. Liaising with EA/SA and SAP solution architects to identify the correct solution within the IT target state.
- Help prepare presentations to the IT and business Leadership to drive alignment and initiate understanding of technical solutions in response to evolving business needs,
- Direct a combination of operational, integration, and new projects
- For new projects, responsible for aligning requirements to the business objectives, working on effort estimates, assisting with business approval, and help initiating projects with the various departments,
- Understand and develop the Project and Resource Demand planning
- Review all SOWs and associated change orders in preparation of execution
- Facilitate all levels of requirements gathering, aligning requirements to the business goals, process modelling, change control, quality assurance, resource allocation, change management, support and implementation tasks
- Provide monthly project tracking, budgeting, and forecasting to the Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with direct and indirect clients
- Head of IT, Corporate & IT first line,
- IT leadership team
- Finance, HR, Purchasing, PR, Legal business and IT leads
- External vendors, and internal IT departments including Portfolio and Project Delivery, IT PMO, Service Delivery
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in IT delivery relevant to one or more core areas within Corporate - Finance, HR, and Purchasing. This role supports the Finance domain so finance experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Broad experience in change management, application analysis and design.
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Proven technical and analytical skills with the ability to manage simultaneous priorities and changing deadlines
- Able to present a professional image of Corporate to all stakeholders through verbal and written interactions
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
- Excellent vendor management skills. Proven experience in working with external global third party Managed Services Providers and software vendors
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Some Project management Experience