Production Manager - Kidderminster - up to GBP45K
A Production Manager with technical experience of managing a fabrication department is required to support a successful engineering company based near Kidderminster.
The role of Production Manager includes:
- Lead a team of between 30 and 40 machine operators, welders, fabricators, maintenance engineers and tool makers.
- Plan production, control processes and ensure production output is achieved on time and to the correct quality standard.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques to drive continuous improvement
- Act as the technical specialist for fabrication and section rolling
- Improve SMED and mange the productivity and efficiency of production.
- Identify capital investment opportunities.
Skills and experiences required for Production Manager:
- Proven background in production management
- Strong knowledge of fabrication and welding.
- Knowledge of section rolling is desirable but not essential
- Experience of applying lean manufacturing principles
If you have the required skills and experience and you are looking for an exciting opportunity working for a successful engineering company then please click on the link to apply, or contact on