SEO & PPC Manager
Job Title: Digital PPC /SEO Executive
Location: Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire
Our rurally located client runs a business which genuinely changes peoples lives for the better. They are a real success story and are now looking to take things to the next level with the assistance of a motivated and enthusiastic PPC/SEO specialist who'd value making a real difference in a small business. They are looking for a good level of knowledge and understanding in both areas so you can hit the ground running from day one. As the sole responsibility for the digital marketing you will see tangible commercial success from your individual contribution. You must have the ability to manage your own time and problem solve on your own initiative.
- Devise the digital marketing strategy including PPC, SEO, and social media in alignment with the company's goals and objectives
- Build, optimise and drive forward PPC campaigns across search and display
- Research the use of relevant long and short tail keywords
- Develop key performance indicators for measurement of strategy effectiveness
- Use Google analytics to analyse and report on progress and success
- Analyse all traffic and strategy effectiveness
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Contribute to copywriting of website content to assist digital strategy with a focus on landing pages
- Run SEM campaigns with particular focus on Google
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Work within a defined limited budget
- Work with Director to align digital marketing strategy to overall company goals.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and paid media
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years previous digital marketing experience, with an excellent provable understanding of paid and digital marketing
- Minimum of 12 months hands on PPC campaign management (preferably agency)
- Good working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of PPC strategy implementation
- Prior knowledge of both Onsite and Offsite SEO
- Strong analytical and data interpretation ability
- Excellent reporting skills
- Remarketing Strategies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience working within a budget
- Working knowledge and experience of using itracker 360 and Infusionsoft would be a distinct advantage
- Adword certification would be seen as a distinct advantage
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Qualifications such as marketing degree or CIM digital diploma would be beneficial.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Matthew on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.