SF Group are currently looking for a Quality Engineer with experience of working within an busy Manufacturing environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Must be able to regularly liaise internally and externally on quality issues
- Monitor reporting, quality tracking systems and performance
- In the occurrence of unacceptable processes/goods, the nous to stop production and support concern resolution with 8D
- Ability to manage the quality function within the manufacturing area effectively
The ideal person will be/have:
- Good knowledge of control plans, six sigma, project management, FMEA and 8D process
- Well spoken, good communicator with competent negotiation skills with customers
- Ability to apply statistical techniques inclusive of SPC
- Of worked to TS16949 standard previously within the Automotive Engineering industry
- Able to understand engineering drawings and innovative approach to problem solving
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of GBP32,000 - GBP40,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or