My client is looking for a Part Time Sales/Purchase Ledger to join their very successful team.
This vacancy has come up due to retirement much shows the type of career you could have with this company.
As part of your job role some of your duties will include:
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post and emails of invoices, statements and general correspondence.
- Purchase invoices - Date/ block stamp and assign account reference, job number and nominal code. Enter onto the ledger through Sage Job Costing which runs alongside Sage Line 50. Distribute invoices to relevant personnel and upon return, place into 30 or 60 day files for payment.
- Provide bank reconciliation for Managing Director
- Write up nominal journals and post manual journal entries through Sage Line 50, including posting of saved journals, e.g. depreciation, accounts and accruals.
- Balance bank accounts, Creditors control and Balance stock.
- Enter cash received onto account.
- Carry out all admin associated with wages using RTI through Sage as well as admin associated with the company pension scheme.
- 3.2 Pay by BACS Tax, National insurance and CIS tax as applicable and provide relevant information to the Purchase/ Nominal Ledger Administrator where required.
This a detailed role and the right candidate is a MUST. If you feel you have the knowledge, confidence and experience for this role, THEN APPLY NOW!