Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
Salary: GBP25,700.65 Per Annum + Incentive opportunity of up to GBP6,500 Per Annum
Benefits including: Vehicle, Pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Occupational Sick Pay Scheme, and Childcare vouchers
Contract: Full time, Permanent
About our Client:
My client is the largest independent provider of technical services support to the UK brewing industry. As the leading company in the supply, installation, maintenance and servicing of drinks dispense equipment they aim to deliver the highest standards of customer service and technical expertise to the tens of thousands of licensed premises they support.
With a team of over 250 technicians in the field covering the U.K. they provide service 365 days a year from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm. Attendance is therefore on a shifted roster and will include weekend cover approximately 1 week in 5. Their customers cover the full range of licensed premises from restaurants to night clubs, from city centre bars to country pubs, from hotels to golf clubs, from member's clubs to holiday camp bars. You will therefore be dealing with a variety of customers who all depend on my clientto ensure effective product dispense.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Maintenance/Service Technician:
- To provide maintenance and installation services and dispense equipment in customer premises.
- To meet Customer Service level Agreement targets in relation to time and quality of work.
- To meet productivity targets in relation to jobs per day.
- To ensure effectiveness of work carries out to eliminate "revisits".
- To provide a quality Technical Service to customers.
What they look for in our Service Technicians:
They look for practical people who have some experience in "engineering" type work e.g. mechanics, electricians, plumbers. An apprenticeship or NVQ qualification would be an advantage but is not essential. What is essential is that you are an individual who is determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing and solving problems, is committed to customer service and can deal with a wide range of people and problems on a daily basis.
In return, they will pay you a competitive basic salary, with opportunities to increase your earnings based on team performance and overall company profitability. There is also a significant benefits package alongside the payment arrangements and ongoing training to keep your technical skills up to date.
If you think you have got what it takes to ensure our customers can always pour the perfect pint then we would like to pay you for spending your time in the pub!
The ideal candidate will live in the Stafford area.
Detailed Tasks of our Service Technicians' - Not Exhaustive
- Carry out repairs/maintenance to drinks dispense equipment meeting the Company dispense standards, service levels, and productivity targets.
- Carry out installation of beer dispense equipment to the required specification and to achieve Company dispense standards (including surveys as necessary).
- Identify, correct and/or report back on any additional work in the account (other than that directed) on addition work before leaving the account.
- Ensure equipment returned from trade is cleaned, labelled and dismantles to Company standards.
- Complete an equipment census of accounts as required.
- Ensure Company and Customer Service Standards are met.
My client is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We thank you for your interest in our vacancy; however, due to the high response rate of applications if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please presume that your applications has been unsuccessful in this instance.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and qualities to success in this role please click on "APPLY" today - forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!