Quality Manager - Apprenticeships
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Quality Manager - Apprenticeships
Location: Home / Field Based - Must be flexible with NATIONAL travel
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 + Bonus
Package: Holiday Entitlement, Company Car, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties include (not limited to):
- Responsible for the design and management of our clients Apprentice quality processes across the business - implementing, improving and reviewing processes to ensure quality is maintained.
- Lead on quality/compliance inspections from external agencies (Ofsted / Awarding bodies etc..) ensuring that all staff involved are prepared for inspections.
- Create an effective Quality Assurance system and ensuring that all staff adhere to internal and external quality assurance standards.
- Develop and review delivery materials to be used across the business for the delivery of Apprenticeship frameworks and New Apprenticeship Standards.
- Collaborate with team to put in place required quality standards and processes for the company.
- Lead and Manage standardisation meetings.
- Conduct observations of teaching and learning to ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Ensure all quality standards and processes are met across the business for all contracts.
- Implement any changes to quality standards and procedures across the business.
- Produce regular reports on quality within the business and present to management / stakeholders (SAR / QIP)
- Provide training and support on processes to staff when required.
- Collate and review feedback from staff about their experience and if required inform senior managers of any appropriate feedback.
- Proven experience of performing the role of a Quality Manager within the WBL sector (Apprenticeships)
- Experience of leading and implementing new quality processes
- Experience of leading / completing Ofsted / ESFA related activities.
- Proven experience of improving quality standards for Apprenticeships.
- Strong knowledge of ESFA, Ofsted, Awarding Bodies and funding requirements.
- Must be a Qualified IQA / IV (hold any of the following; D34, V1, IQA)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with NATIONAL travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.