We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to assist witht the sales and marketing plan for the UK, ensuring all sales and marketing activity happens to time.
The successful Sales & Marketing Coordinator will:
• Act as the day to day contact point for sales, product and marketing activity in the UK.
• Understand the marketplace and be able to provide insights to assist UK brand marketing.
• Carry out primary and secondary market research including franchisee and end customer visits.
• Work closely with the design, product and sales teams to coordinate all new product activity from initial brief and trials to launch tactics.
• Ensure all sales meeting content is relevant, identifying additional content if required.
• Create training courses to the requirements of the UK.
• Coordinate marketing projects and requests for marketing support.
• Implement the website/social media plan for the UK together with Support Services.
• Produce a regular newsletter for the UK coordinating content, researching suitable local market stories and writing articles.
The successful Sales & Marketing Coordinator will have:
• A minimum of 2 years experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Project management experience.
• An interest in all things automotive will be advantageous
What's on offer :
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Non-contributory private health care
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Life insurance at three times salary
• Employee assistance programme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Staff purchase scheme
Working hours 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration
Please note if you have not had a response from us within 5 working days you have not been successful on this occasion.