An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Investment Manager to join a well-established and growing team in Worcestershire.
- To manage advisory and discretionary portfolios
- To carry out general duties with regard to the investment department
- To carry out media work. Investment presentations
- To develop new business
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of all aspects of the investment and markets
- To maintain detailed knowledge of all technical procedures as regards to day to day dealing
- To adhere to the statement of principles for the approved persons
- To maintain a 'TCF' culture in respect of all the six outcomes
- To report any risks which may be detrimental to clients or to the firm's reputation, which arise from inadequate procedures, systems or data handling
- To ensure compliance with FCA requirements, the branch manual, code of conduct policies and T&C framework
This is an exciting opportunity where clients are available for the successful candidate.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.