We are recruiting for an Administrator in the Tunstall area of Stoke-on-Trent.
As an Administrator you will need to have:
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- IT literacy including Excel
- Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
- Location: Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent
- Duration: Temporary ongoing
Role of an Administrator:
- Process supplier invoices on our internal system by auditing and ensuring costs match the purchase order
- Proactively resolve queries on site with other departments in a timely manner
- Manage invoice rejections and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of carrier statements.
Good administration skills and excel experience are required for this role. Finance experience would be preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working with us as an Administrator:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply