- Are you an experienced Commodity Buyer with a career focused in Automotive or Aerospace?
- Are you a current holder of the CIPS qualification?
- Do you thrive from cost saving and negotiating with clients?
If you answered yes to all the above, we would love to hear from you!
At Jonathan Lee we are currently working with a globally recognised commercial automotive business based in Staffordshire who are currently searching for a number of Operational and Strategic Category buyers.
The role will focus on one of 4 commodities including Tyres, Electrical Components, Hydraulics or Wheel Rims.
To be successful in this role, you will need a detailed understanding of purchasing tools and processes including:
- Category Management
- Budget Planning and Reporting
- Supplier Contracts
- Project Management
- Practical Problem Solving
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques
The ideal candidate for the role should have the following:
- Educated to at least Degree Level
- Preferably CIPS Qualified
- Business or Engineering Background
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong Financial Awareness
- Flexibility to Travel
If you feel this advert describes your background and skills to date, then we would love to hear from you. For more information, please email .