Part Time Senior Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper / Finance Manager
Our client has experienced year on year increases in turnover and they are now looking to recruit a part time accounts professional to work around 25 hours per week over 4 or 5 days with days/hours to suit you.
You will report directly to the MD and this is a highly varied role where your duties will cover:
- Manage 2 members of staff and review the accounts processes to ensure tasks are completed efficiently.
- Train and support existing and new Company staff to utilise Sage 200 system.
- Maintain and develop the Sage 200 system.
- Audit inputted information, reconcile bank accounts.
- Liaise with the Company Directors and Company Accountant to monitor company cash flow, costs and produce management, director and end of period reports.
- Provide credit control support.
- Complete EC Sales and VAT returns.
- Make payments to suppliers
- Run the Company PAYE and Sales Incentive Scheme
- Work with the Senior Management Team to set and monitor budgets
Ideally you will have some staff supervisory experience as well as all round accounting exposure. Any knowledge of Sage 200 would be beneficial although not essential and previous experience in an accounts role that has included import/export and multi-currency payments would also be beneficial. Interviews are ongoing so apply now.