Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for a driven and professional Logistics Assistant to join their fast paced department.
Duties will include:
- Effective control and delivery of supply chain projects.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management.
- Responsible for the processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties.
- Support the delivery of the department strategy as required.
- Continuous improvement of CLD processes.
- The development and control of logistics service provider's performance and KPI's where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business. You must possess confidence and the ability to communicate effectively while remaining proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Organisational skills are imperative with the ability to identify and manage priorities, a varied workload, conflicting deadline and multiple projects simultaneously.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.