eCommerce Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, professional and experienced eCommerce Project Manager to join our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, at their corporate Head Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete ownership of project delivery
- Work with project teams and individuals to establish procedures, plans and practices that promote the adoption of appropriate solutions and the sustainability of desired results
- Responsible for creating and managing project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Management of third party companies to deliver projects within agreed timeframes
- Providing weekly status reporting into the programme manager and steering committee
- Provide input to the overall Omni channel strategy and help determine prioritisation of projects on the delivery roadmap
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering projects involving Omni channel eCommerce, web and mobile and exposure to different project management methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, Waterfall). Previous experience of full cycle development is essential along with experience of defining and managing a project plan. You will also need proven delivery and budget management experience.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.