As one of leading suppliers of energy within the UK, our client has become a household name, synonymous with innovation, quality and customer care. As part of their continued growth and expansion plan, our client is currently seeking a Gas Service Engineer to join their field based team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client, a market leading organisation are looking for a Gas Service Engineer to join their team in the Shropshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with previous experience within a similar role and is happy working outside. The successful candidate will provide engineering services and emergency response to customers in the area.
GAS SERVICE ENGINEER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Installing and maintaining bulk tanks and assets (full training given).
- Participation in a standby rota to respond to gas emergencies out of normal working hours.
- Participation in travel in order to meet customer service standards for our largely rural customer base.
- Ensuring customer services levels are met at all times.
- Please note this vacancy doesn't involve servicing or working on gas appliances.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL IDEALLY:
- Be a customer focussed individual with experience of delivering great service to gas consumers.
- Have previous 'hands on' gas industry experience.
- Any relevant gas engineering experience would be considered useful and an understanding of LPG and the installation and maintenance of bulk LPG tanks and cylinders would be a distinct advantage.
- Current Core Gas (CCN) ACS certification essential, LPG qualification an advantage however we will consider putting the right individual through this qualification if needed.
- Whilst previous experience of working with LPG tanks would be ideal, full training and support will be given to the right individual.
- Will need to have a flexible, positive and adaptable approach as this role can involve extensive travel in order to meet customer service standards for our largely rural customer base.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and industry standards, including Health and Safety awareness.
- Appreciate the importance of and be able to follow procedures and instructions.