Purchase Ledger Clerk
4 days left
- Contract Type
Alexander Daniels are working with a large business in Coventry who require additonal support within their Accounts Payable Team.
Candidates will need to have full knowledge of the accounts payable function, from invoice receipt through to statement reconciliations, you will be responsible for:
- Printing delivery notes received daily
- Matching invoices to relevant delivery note
- Line by line price/quantity check to identify any discrepancies
- Coding and processing of approx 200 invoices per month onto the Accounts Payable system.
- Obtaining POD's for unmatched invoices via store or supplier on a regular basis.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations to be completed with any issues arising to be addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any correspondence relating to overdue accounts is actioned and resolved on the day of receipt.
- Maintain close working relationships with suppliers and internal departments
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly KPI's