Blue Edge is a training and consultancy company which works with charities and organisations in leadership development. We offer nationally recognised qualifications with ILM and believe in training and development for all our team.
Overview of role:
To give admin support to the Blue Edge team.
- General admin duties supporting the management of the office
- Customer correspondence and telephone contact
- Client relationship management
- Preparation of training materials
- Supporting the development of the Blue Edge brand
- Supporting other Blue Edge and consultancy activities
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with clients clearly and professionally
- Excellent organisational skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy, ability to work efficiently in a proactive manner
- Computer skills – highly competent in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A creative, can-do attitude to work, contributing ideas to Blue Edge, helping to improve its systems and customer service to clients
- A person who likes working as a team and values work which contributes to society and the charity world
- Interesting and varied role
- Room for growth in the future
- Training and development, with an opportunity to complete an ILM qualification
- Working for an ethical organisation which supports charities
- Being part of a small, friendly and hard-working team
The job is based in our garden office complete with Great Dane and Pug.
Note to apply, Click Apply
Please send your CV with a cover email detailing your interest in the role and why you would be suitable.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly