Business Data Analyst
A Data Analyst / Business Analyst is required by a leading, global Investment Bank to join the Performance & Reward Enablement team that ensures the necessary systems and processes are in place to support the bonus and fixed pay review processes.
- Actively contribute to the successful delivery of end-to-end global group wide variable compensation and fixed pay review processes through the management of data, systems and processes
- Interrogating Reward systems, extracting appropriate data and analysing this data to feed into the Performance & Review processes
- Understand the flow of data through the P&R systems and identify and investigate any trends, errors etc.
- Reporting findings to management teams
- Support the delivery and implementation of P&R products and processes across the Bank, from launch through to post implementation review
You will have a background as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst within a large, multi-site organisation. Any previous banking / financial services experience or experience of working within an HR function would be advantageous but is not essential. You will be comfortable with data mining and analysis from large, complex datasets and will possess strong analytical skills, including at least an Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel The role has a systems and process focus and so any previous experience of systems or process improvement would be advantageous. In addition, you will need strong communication and stakeholder management skills.