Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our clients are a leading Main Construction Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £500million operating throughout the UK on a wide of range of projects across multiple market sectors including Design & Build, Industrial, Civil Engineering, Multi-room, Commercial, Education and Retail.
Due to recent success, they are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the Midlands initially working on two £60million developments. The role will involve all aspects of surveying from procurement through to final accounts working closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading main contractor working on an exciting range of projects throughout the UK. They are offering a competitive salary plus package with excellent training and genuine progression prospects to further develop your career.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum 12 months' QS experience (ideally working for a main contractor)
- Good all-round general construction knowledge
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- The role is site & office based so must be willing and able to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959218404