Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer -Electrical bias, No Nights
Salary: £36,000 + Overtime
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased maintenance engineers with strong electrical fault-finding skills to join a reputable heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of electrical engineers who have a fantastic team ethos and working culture. This is a great opportunity to work in a unique environment, for a business that values their staff and invests heavily on training courses and qualification for their maintenance engineers as well as long term career progression.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineering background
- Strong Electrical fault-finding skills
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Able to work as part of a team
- Happy to work a double days shift pattern
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical maintenance engineers
- Doing electrical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Working in a unique environment
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
- Working a shift pattern that does not involve nights
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable from: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Derby, Derbyshire, Crewe, Greater Manchester, Stafford, Staffordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959220079